Sunday, June 13, 2010

Evening Walk

I told san I want to go out walking. She said we would go out on the corridor because it was too late to go downstairs. I said Okie...
This is the start of our walk. I like going to the neighbour with the big plants...
They had put more back stuff on their plant. It smelled nice.
Then I thought I should visit the other plants along the corridor because I didn't get to walk in my park this evening.
These are garndma's plants...
This chair belonged to someone upstairs...
This is her plant. san was very impressed with it and took a pikshur.
I also smelled something strange in the stove. san told me grandma used to have such a stove when she lived in the kampong before.
It was not such a bad walk. I got a little firghtened when the people came home, the one who owned the stove and ran away. Poor san had to run away with me. I think she would have to explain the situation when she sees them next in the lift. Sorry san. Now I am rather sleepy and I thought a nap would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment