Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who are you eh?

A very pretty calico kept watch on us. We had seen her before...
A very pretty long-haired calico was not pleased with us for invading her space...

At the ixora park, this calico kept watch on us. The first time I saw her was about 4 years ago when I had to feed her and Casanova (a black male community cat). I think she has since found a home but allowed to roam about freely. She has grown into a very beautiful kitty but this place is not the best place to be roaming as Cousin R told me that someone told her they found a small kitten dead from being cut with a razor some months ago. She is in very real danger. The only consolation is she is very wary of people and would not allow anyone to come near her although she did not run away when I took her pics.

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely girl!!! hope she doesn't stray far

    ReplyDelete