Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tanaka Then and Now

Tanaka at 6 months when he was training to use a little harness...
Tanaka this evening, walking fearlessly in his matching blue leash and blue walking jacket...


Blogger is playing tricks on me tonight and the video of Tanaka walking was taking too long to get uploaded. So maybe I would upload the videos tomorrow and just post his pics today. He has come a long way and I hope he takes to walking, like Bujang. Grandma warned me that he might be as impatient as Bujang and might yell when I am late in taking him downstairs to walk. Bujang would yell continuously in the afternoon and after his walk, he would be quite mellow and behave so much nicer to all the kitties and the human beans :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! He HAS come a long way. Sorry about the blogger slowness. Sometimes, it's just impossible.

    ReplyDelete