Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Morning Walk

The grass here is well-moved and very neat...
Bujang just stared at the pigeons as he did not know them at all...
He is still a little tubby...
He skulks about a lot in this new place...

Minah was still on guard this morning when I brought Bujang for his walk. Bujang made a lot of noise so at about 8.10 am we were already out. I had to bring him to a new place when Minah was still distracted and so brought him across the block. This new grass patch is not as interesting as it is well-moved and very neatly kept as there is a school adjacent to it. He watched some pigeons but made no attempt to run after them. I guess these were strange pigeons :)

He kept close to the columns as this was a new place and didn't like the open spaces too much. This is actually FatBoy's territory and so I was looking out for him. I saw him at the carpark but he made no attempt to say hello, for which I was grateful as Bujang then had a chance to walk about a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment