Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am a ...

Panther...
Hear me ROAR...
MMegat after his meds yesterday...


We gave MMegat his meds last night and of course I tried to push the suppository downwards as Dr L had shown me. It was incredibly easier this time and although I suspected that it did not go in as much as I wanted, MMegat did not immediately rush to the litter to poop it out. Incredible! I spent the time brushing his fur and he sat quietly throughout it all. After 40 minutes of constant attention, I let him go and he just made his way to the cat-it and immediately came back to rest beside me.

It was only these last 2 weeks that MMegat had been up in arms about the suppository. Previously he had just waited beside me while I brush him or he just sat next to me calmly. There will be no suppository today, just his meds so maybe he would have forgotten about it by tomorrow. I am just giving him his suppository on alternate days and he has a rest day, free from meds on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment