Monday, January 25, 2010

Minah on Monday

Minah watching calmly...
Showing off...
It was a surprise to me that she actually pooed infront of Bujang's carrier. I gues she is telling us off...
Queen of all she surveys...

Minah sneaked up on us this evening when I brought Bujang down for his walk. It was actually too hot for walking but I remembered reading that I should have some one on one time with all of the kitties everyday and since Bujang loves the downstairs, I felt that it was only right he should get his walk.

I kept an eye out for Minah as I did not want her too stressed out when she sees Bujang but Minah took it all rather well. She sat, relaxed in front of the pillars and watched our progress for a bit and then she decided to greet us. Bujang was quite surprised at her boldness and he was very wary. When he started growling deeply, I decided it was time to take him away from Minah.

Indeed Minah was very confident of her territory and walked up and down the grass patch boldly and without fear. I was very glad to see this as I know from her confidence that she had not been bullied or scared by anyone around here. She deserves a good peaceful life as she has been living in this void deck close to 5 or 6 years already.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:41 AM

    Haha! So rude of her to poop poop right in front of Bujang's carrier. Hope she has a long undisturbed life.

    ReplyDelete