Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday at PR- Quiet

Bujang: san has to work late today and so she can't bring me fur a walk. But I haf been walking fur many days and I know she would bring me down tomorrow morning so I will just sit here and think of what I did yesterday...

Yesterday I sat and looked at some offur cat's grandma taking in the clothes. My grandma puts clothes in the noisy machine and then she takes them out. They would be warm and nice to sit on. But this grandma took the clothes and then she spoke to san. I dunno what she saiz cos she spoke Malay and san speaks to me in English. My English is furry good now except fur the spellingz. But san saiz nefur mind that and just to make sure to say what I wanted. I sat and waited until the cat's grandma left. I asked san where she went and san said she probly went to feed her catses. THAT is a good grandma!

2 comments: