Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friday walks

This side profile shows how big Bujang is for a Singapore DSH...
I am glad however that he has not outgrown his L-sized walking jacket though...

What you lookin at eh?

Its a pigeon on someone's window sill...


I took Bujang for a walk last Friday as I came home early from work. He enjoys walking downstairs and I had not been bringing him downstairs much at all last year. We would usually have a 45 minute session before dinner this time. Last year, Bujang simply gobbled up his food and sometimes refused to finish his food as he wanted to go downstairs immediately after dinner. So he would run to the door and wait or look at me purposefully.

Sister S who came down from Kl said that Bujang's humour was so much better after his walk and I agreed. He does seem more relaxed and would not yell so much.

1 comment: