Monday, January 25, 2010

Walks with Bujang

This is Bujang at the ixora park .I brought him here on Sunday as Minah was standing guard over her turf...
Another community cat was keeping watch over us but she/he didn't come near us at all...
Bujang looking for lizards...
Bujang loves watching and pretending to run after pigeons here, in Minah's turf this evening
This is Bujang's perpetual expression when he hears something. I wonder if his eyes hurt since he opens them so widely all the time...


I thought Bujang would like the ixora park last Sunday but I was wrong. He kept meowing and looking at me as though asking me why I had brought him there. I told him that Minah was on the prowl and it would be rude of us to disturb her peace on Sunday but he would take nothing for an answer. Admittedly the park was quiet and there was not much grass that he could eat as all of them had been mowed down quite short and there were no birds to run after. I felt rather sorry for Bujang but at least he got some exercise.

This evening he was so much happier as he could stalk the pigeons and run after them. He was chattering away and I could see that he was very excited. He ate from his favourite grass patch and hid under his favorite bushes. He did not protest like he did last Sunday and I was glad he could walk wherever he wanted until Major Domo Minah came to tell us to keep our walk short :) Bujang had only 30 minutes downstairs but he was contented and did not yell or complain for the rest of the evening :)

2 comments: