Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bujang's Time Out

Tanaka: Bujang is in there...
Toro: Why ah? Why? why?
Bujang: Let me out guys....
The Release...


Bujang was very naughty this morning. He decided that he would play "Who is the BOSS" with me and started to bite my legs. Once he begins this way, I know it would take very little time before he begins to launch a fullscale war. So when I told him firmly to stop with a "No", Bujang looked at me with narrowed eyes. Then he titled his head to the side, a sign that he was going to war anyway. I decided it was time to indeed play "Who is the BOSS" and scooped him up and put him in the bathroom for a 5-minute time-out. He yelled and scratched at the door, loud enough for his 2 sidekicks to join him and give him comfort.
After he had quietened down, I opened the door to let him out. Immediately Tanaka came into the bathroom to see what was up. After some sniffing and posturing, Bujang decided to mind his own business and the crisis was over :)

1 comment:

  1. oh dear...that is no good! But I am glad that you had taken the situation in hands and stopped some potential bloo shed and vet trip!!!!!

    Good job!!

    Sometimes Spencer gets this kind of demon moods too.

    ReplyDelete