Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trouble in Paradise - drama in 10 takes

Lets Play King of the Castle...

I am King...

You are NOT King...

Gerooff you!


(Megat decided to get off the stand and take cover)

And stay there! This belongs to me. I am KING of this castle...

Zzzzz....

(Megat waited for a bit and then he sneaked up again...away from the King)

The KING: Okay, you can stay there. Just don't try to get up here wif me!

(But just in case, the King shifted a bit and stayed away from Megat)

Meanwhile, the rest of the clan just minded their own business...

Sunday in the Amigo House :)
Toro came by this afternoon when I was at the computer and decided he would do something drastic to Megat. I think this was payback for all the times Megat had intimidated him and fought with him for space. Megat is no pushover and now I know Toro is not one too :) I let the two of them decide and just watched and took pictures of course. It was over very fast but I think the lesson will be a very good one for the both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment