Saturday, October 11, 2008

Megat on saturday

Yes, I am no Brat Pitt...

Megat is looking thinner these days. He eats quite a lot still and seems to be hungry all day but even Cousin R noticed that he is more bony and sharp. He is drinking water and I am doing the sub q once a week. The Eprex is still not here yet although I do not know why that is.

Megat spending the slow Saturday grooming himself in bed...

Here, sandwiched between the poles, he looks quite okay...

He spends most of his time sleeping...and asking to be brushed and sitting with grandma...
He is along way away from Shaolin Megat. Nowadays he is taking it easy :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Try another vet for Eprex 1000-Dr Eugene at arc or Dr Lee at Asia Vet. You may get Exprex 2000 at pharmacy & ask arvc vet assistant to divide into syringes for you. It is harder as the amt is small but arvc staff has done it for me.
    Or call Eleanor at arvc and ask what's holding up. Expensive stuff with short expiry date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see.....you are already doing the best that you can for Megat......he is already blessed to have been rescued by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Exprex works by encouraging the marrow in bone to produce platelets (I think), so cat will be less tired. It helps to bring up the HB or PCV in the blood.
    I used Eprex for my cat for mths and it improves its quality of life definitely.

    ReplyDelete