Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mdm Investigator

Mdm Akira went into double gear and donned her Inspector garb this morning...

She was very brave (with me beside her) and decided to throw caution to the winds. The boys were resting someplace else and so she had the luxury of walking about the whole kitchen...which she did with a vengence. It was a good thing that I had bought a new camera and could take very quick pictures as she darted and jumped all over the place. This was the first time in a very long time that I had managed to get her in daylight where she was very happily walking about. She had asked me to sit with her (ok she whined a little) and so I while I had some fruit, she had the run of the space.


Mdm Akira scrutinising grandma's wahing and water consumption..oh oh...

She then decided to take a rest and asked for scritches...

But not satisfaied with the kitchen, she then went into the living room to see if all was well :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looking good MIss Akira!!!! Good to see her so confident and brave

    ReplyDelete