Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cat's Eye

Ms Akira staying still while I try to capture her profile with my IXUS...she was very kind this morning :)



I thought I should test my new IXUS this morning and I am gald to say that it is very easy to use. I had asked the sales assistant to get me the icy pink one because it was the closest to red (well very far actually but there was nothing else). I thought I had better buy one as there was a sale at C. I had emailed the hotel where I stayed about the camera and I was told that my email would be forwarded to the housekeeper. It was good news as they had it in safekeeping and so I can get it back :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love IXUS. My first digital camera was an IXUS and I used it until it conked out. I couldn't take great pictures until I got an IXUS. I am onto my second IXUS now

    ReplyDelete