Monday, December 08, 2008

Amigos Thoughts on HRH

Boys looking at the rain on Hari Raya...
Bujang: We hope there will be NO visitors to scare us today!
Tanaka: I know there would not be strangers in the house today...
I am very pleased...

Toro: I don't care if there are visitors.
I am staying here where the breeze is wonderful and cool..
And indeed there was just family in the house today for HRH. The boys were quite calm as they know everyone. The neighbour brought a friend who brought his 2 big dogs and when they were going home, the 2 dogs took a peek in the house. The boys all ran except for Bujang who was sitting on the cat seat near the window. He just stared at them and did not move a hair. WAHHH! Its a good thing bujang is 'bigger than some dogs', but not these dogs though :) They're Alaskan malamute I think. I was very proud that he decided to stand firm and defend the house ...behind the grills :)

1 comment: