Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hardworking cat at work

No..I am just resting after helping san...what? ok I will tell you what we did today...

I saw san carrying our bins...I think she will clean them...we all like clean bins and san knows that...she is a good cat bean...

Here is the vinegar san. I will sit on the newspapers and bag in case you need them.
Yes san. I think this is a better colour...it smells nice from the laundry...

I think you did very well today. The bathroom smells nice too. Furry fresh...

I deserve a break for helping san right? Btw I am writing better as I think I should spell properly. san will be purleezed with my furry best effort.

2 comments:

  1. Good job supervising everyone, Rocket!!

    Your nose is very pink, was it because of the heat??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka, you REALLY are VERY the helpful, hor?

    ReplyDelete