Sunday, August 31, 2008

Toro's matatabi experience

Toro was intent on getting the matatabi while warning me to keep off...

Yes...yes...yes...

I lurve this...

Taking a rest on matatabi infused scratcher.
I had bought them new scratchboards as their old ones were ripped. I had to place the 2 boards on a piece of cloth before placing them in the bastant. This ensures that all the dust etc is caught and I can get rid of them quite nicely.
Close-up of sleeping lion in basket...after the matatabi dance...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    I prefer Japanese-made Kitty Dance (scratch boards) too.
    Kitty Dance board sits securely in a plastic box & held by two clips at both ends. Scratched up fluff falls into the plastic box which is washable.
    However, i have not seen the box (i have 2-in green & pink) for a while. I like the box because the scratch board stays in right position and in one place.

    The ideal equipment would be slightly slanted/angled where TWO scratch boards could be secured together...and fluff could be deposited at the base for easy disposal.
    Preferably light-weight but stable during vigorous usage.
    Anyone seen one like that ??

    ReplyDelete