Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amigos Wednesday

Megat after the sub q, dinner and after dinner brushing...

Today I was pretty determined that nothing should be amiss with the sub q. As soon as I got home, I put Megat in his cage and prepared his drip. It took hardly any time at all to set up the sub q system (as many bloggers had assured me). I decided that the only sub q place would be the computer table in the computer room and not in my room. It was a bad plan to do the 3rd sub q there as my room is a place of refuge and it took him one whole day before he could rest in it with any confidence.

The sub q went well and Megat did not get drenched with the fluid. I remembered to pinch the hole for a minute so the fluid would not drip out of it and wet him. Then I placed him in his cage and then he had his dinner. After dinner he forgot all about the sub q episode and came to me so I could brush his fur. It took all of 5 minutes to brush him and then he went about rolling on the mat :) I think Cousin R, Megat and I had a great success this time.


After dinner the rest of the amigo clan just kinda spaced out :)

la...la..

la..la...


la..la...

I'm much too full to do anything

3 comments:

  1. One happy bunch of kitties. What a delight to see!

    Sen-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:38 PM

    Glad Sub-Q went well. Pretty soon you can do it with one hand ; )
    Once Megat knows there is nothing to be afraid of, cat will settle down - keep to a routine so cat knows what to expect.
    Your cats are such a delightful bunch of contented felines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the kitties well fed and happy!

    ReplyDelete