Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Manic Megat

Megat on a good relaxing day of rest...
Toro minding his own business...
Tanaka: I am NOT involved. I am concerned wif offur fings...

These last few weeks Megat had been on the rampage and had beaten up Toro several times. I don't know what has happened between them apart from the fact that these 2 cats have never seen eye to eye on anything. Toro is always on Megat's tail (literally) and Megat has finally decided to give him a beating. At least I think this is what had happened but I don't know for sure.

Megat would really go out of his way to confront Toro and fur has been flying all around (mostly Toro's) I had to put him on time-outs several times and had sternly told him "NO Megat," but it has not worked as well as I had hoped. Now Toro has a litte rash on his underside and I think it might be the result of over-grooming or stress but I would need to investigate this rash further. I just saw it this morning when I had to give Toro his meds. I would probably put some cream that the vet had given me for him some time ago when he had rash near his ears.

The other thing could be that I think Megat knows Toro is not well as he caould see Toro being medicated everyday and cats are smart. I think that is also why Toro gets beaten up because a weaker cat is an easier cat to bully. Tanaka of course has been on Megat's case but the both of them are easy with each other.

2 comments:

  1. We are so sorry to hear this. It is always hard with cats who are unwell. When Yuu-Chan was not well, we often kept him in the back room just so the others would leave him alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo... harmony pls, boys.

    ReplyDelete