Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bujang on Tuesday

Tuesday - Time for my walk!
If at first you don't succeed, sleep on it...

Bujang tried to make me go for a morning walk with him but I had to go to work and so told him so. After several tries, he decided the next best course was to get a nap- so that he could try again in the evening no doubt! His motto is - try and try again and then yell!

He has to get his vaccination on the 12 of Dec. I wonder what he would do to the vet although as long as the vet does not touch his paws, he could be quite well-behaved. His last vaccination was 2 years ago. he is the only kitty who goes downstairs or walks and so I think he would need this vaccination more than most. I would need to bring Tanaka and Ms Akira for their annual check-up but not at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment