Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Minah rolling about seeming to be without a care in the world...

I was a little anxious when Minah did not eat her usual share of wet food for a whole week. When it was time for dinner, she would still be there but would eat very little and sometimes not at all. However she was not ill or anything. Then a few days ago she was just content to roll about and so I thought she might be getting her food from another caregiver. I think there must be someone else who feeds her as she is not as hungry as before these days. But she has not groen any thinner and she is just as playful as before so I think there is very little for me to be alarmed about. This evening she came to dinner rather late and I could see her running from across our block. I hope she feeds safely wherever she is feeding now. Anyway this evenng, she ate 1/2 a tin from her usual 3/4 but as she has been eating only one mouthful these last few days, i am quite glad for this. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment