Sunday, January 04, 2009

IXORA!!

Thanks French Fry and xiaobai for the suggestions. I went to google video but the site is down and the YouTube is quite successful except I can't seem to be able to copy the full data to embed my own video into blogger :))

So I tried again at Blogger and this time it wasn't so long, just 20 minutes. This vidoe is one of Bujang finding the ixora - the first time he actually saw the ixora fringe at the grass patch. he was very excited and went to sniff at them :)

2 comments:

  1. ah, Youtube is cranky sometimes, but mostly fine. and...and...i ish not French Fry.

    hahahahahahaha......its ok lah, i was just O_O!! when i read it. i tot you're referring to someone else. kekekeke......

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i forgot, next time, u copy the link into "edit HTML" 1st then go back to "compose" to continue writing. works for me. =)))

    ReplyDelete