Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday

We survived Monday!
san told me I should continue blogging since I did furry well yesterday. san says to thank you fur wishing her well. It did not go furry well at work but it was not too bad also so san is greatful fur the good wishes. Ok enuf offur san.
Today Bujang went downstairs to walk wif san. I was very sad as I also wanted to walk so Cousin R brought me fur a walk outside our house after Bujang came back home. We went to the neighbour and I had a good time sniffing the new plants. I even said hello to our new neighbours :) Bujang walked furry far said san and he met Minah. But he kept furry quiet in his cage and Minah ignored him as she wanted scritches.
Toro and Megat played wif Da Bird as Toro does not like walking these days and Megat has enuf offur the outside :) When I came back, I heard san playing wif them but san closed the door to the room so I could not play wif Da Bird. But as I went fur a walk, I didn't mind so much. Ms Akira just had a nap.
All in all I fink we had a good Monday. I hope your Monday went furry well too :) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Hope things get better; good wishes to San and all at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to go outside and smell the plants and visit the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you are very good at blogging, Tanaka! And we are glad you had a good Monday and managed to get out for a walk!

    Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a good Monday...too bad you couldn't play with Da Bird...we like Da Bird...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, you blog well, tanaka. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete