Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haircut II


Ok..a little shorter please. It would make it easier fur me to groom myself....

I tried calling the groomers today but it seems they had an off day. Probably they were on call someplace else as it is CNY and I guess there are many dogs to be groomed. I thought a shorter har-do would work out the best for all of us. Toro would not have to swallow all that hair, I would not have to pick up tufts of hair (from surprises and mock fights) and grandma would not have his hair in her hair :))

A short trim all around would be best as as a blogger pointed out, grooming a long-haired cat is an expensive business. I don't think trimming or cutting his hair would make the hair grow any quicker though :)

I hope to be able to get an appointment this week or if not next week latest. After the cNY frenzy would be best. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. i happen to think toro looks very cute in short hair (shaved), like he turned kitten all of the sudden! hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. But not TOO short! We love Toro's floofy hair!

    Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Some of our cats (and dogs) are stressed if coat is trimmed TOO short. Touch the short ends of newly cut hair with yr fingers & you feel stiffness & blunt-ness. Skin irritation may result at sensitive areas. My dog gets it at his rear end (which needs trimming most) & he goes crazy. His hair is normal-not dry, it's hair texture. I stay while pets are being groomed and nag at the groomer ;)

    ReplyDelete