Friday, January 16, 2009

Helping Grandma

I need to rest...


Tonight I had to help grandma wif the laundry as san gotta work late. I was not scared as the laundryman comes to the house often and he is furry friendly to me. I fink he likes me a lot cos I always help san wif the laundry. I check the bags to see that the man counts the clothes properly. san tells me that it is my job since I always like to sit in the laundry basket. But what I like best is when the man asks me to get outta the basket and he plays wif me sometimes. I fink he is an improtant person as we get fresh laundry when he comes :)) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. If we were the laundryman, we would want to play with you too, Tanaka!

    Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Yes, Tanaka you are one gorgeous ginger cat with a great personality. Look at your hair; it is well brushed, thick and of a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to help with the laundry!

    ReplyDelete