Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Final Cut

This is me on a very bad hair day...

This is what he looks like sometimes from a very bad angle. His fur is just too long for an equitorial climate.

On a good well-brushed day...

Almost always he looks like this as I brush him every night and day (when he comes to seek me out). He knows the signal is one brush tap on the floor in front of me. :)


On an average crumpled day...

Sometimes in the morning, before he arranges himself or finishes grooming, his fur would look like this. He has had some very crumpled days (and so have I) :)

On a new day...all neat and tidy...trimmed not shaved :)

I have asked the groomer to give him an all round 1/2 inch hairdo with a closely-trimmed rear. He looks nice like this, cool and comfortable. It took the grooemr 1.5 hours to complete this. Toro scratched him 4 times when the groomer brushed his stomach area. I told the grooer that he doesn't like anyone to brush him there and cats are sensitive there anyway. I reminded him NOT to cut off Toro's whiskers when he is trimming the ruff.

Toro sat good-naturedly throughout (except for the 4 times when he scratched the groomer). He was very interested in all that was happening to him and sometimes looked at the groomer's face as though asking him his business :)

After all that hair cut off, I can see that Toro is not a thin cat but he is not a fat cat either. I think he just needs to maintain his weight.

I can't get any pics of his face because he refused to look at me the whole time. Maybe tomorrow. All in all, I am quite pleased with the cut. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We look forward to seeing more photos, Toro, but it look like the groomer did a decent job. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Haha! New Year New Furdo!:)

    ReplyDelete