Monday, November 03, 2008

Sunday night frolics

A good scratch will strengthen my limbs...and get rid of old nails...

Time to go see what is up...

yes san..this is very spacious for me...

It is also much more stable than the Marukan I had before...


Ms Akira was her usual active self last night. she spent a whole hour just hanging out and climbing. Of course she also tried to peek at the boys from under the door. Bujang as usual made quite a scene by grumbling loudly into the night as I was outside with Ms Akira. Bujang wants everyone to be in their places before he sleeps :)
Ms Akira actually went into the cage by herself and so I asked her to rest. She sat quietly in the cage minding her own business with no trouble until it was time to switch off all the lights for bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment