Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday outside...

What did you say? No I just want to sit here to enjoy the outside...no walking needed...

Toro was very anxious about the outside but I know he wanted to be out...

It's not so bad san...but I am taking it slow...

Let me sit with you and Bujang for abit...

Okay...Bujang is here so it must be okay...

Okay...I still need to sit with Tanaka for a while...

I am a little okay now thanks...The outside is not so frightening now...

Bujang and Tanaka saw the cat grass and became too absorbed eating it to help Toro...


The boys spent some time outside. Bujang and Tanaka enjoyed it tremendously. I was a little worried about Toro but he plucked his courage and made it safely outside although he was never too far away from his bruffers. He is getting his courage back slowly but surely.

1 comment: