Monday, January 01, 2024

Thoughts on 1 January 2024


 This morning I looked out the window to see the new day. It did not seem different from the ‘yesterday’ day. I wondered what the fuss was all about. Then I heard the birdsong and heard san and my sisters going about their business. I thought the special thing today was not outside my house but it was inside. Of cos I am just 8 coming to 9. I told san the lesson was ‘Live today wisely ( read eat and play)’ and be kind to your sisters and especially san. I am also pleased to be the first one in this blog to greet 1st January 2024. ‘Hello 2024. Don’t get up to no good shenanigans!’

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day - and year - is sometimes what you make it, eh, MM? Happy new year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete