Thursday, January 18, 2024

Our Own Garden

MM: San decided to give us our own garden. She looked hard for plants that are not toxic to cats. Out cupboard is a little bare but she said better this than nothing at all. I spent many days biting the spider plant leaves. San left me alone and I was happy.
MM: Our garden. From top shelf - fern, hoya kroniana and spider plant. The one on the stool is a lady palm. The mother plant belonged to my grandma. san took the small offshoots and planted them it grew this much in one year as san only did this in 2023 and my grandma went to the bridge 3 years ago.
 

2 comments:

  1. It is so considerate of San to get plants you can munch on happily. The lady palm is beautiful, and the spirit of your Grandma clearly lives on in it.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your little garden! San did a great ob choosing plants for you. :)

    ReplyDelete