Friday, January 05, 2024

Friday Gratitude post


We, Just3Cats thought that we would put up two pictures that gave san a lot of hope that we would get better living with each other abd joy just in those moments. 

MM: I decided to sit with san for a minute or two yesterday. That was the first time I made the decision to do something like that. It wasn’t so bad. She didn’t try to clean my face so I thought I would try that again. I did it again this morning. And again it was not too bad. 

S: I thought I should show Momo that I was able to sit with her without having to beat her into playing. I did that and she stayed in her perch. Success!

M: When Sky was still, I was not too afraid. SAN said that Sky was just trying to play with me and that Sky had been very patient and friendly. I am still wary though as Sky is so much bigger than me.

 

2 comments:

  1. Progress comes best in little stages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like things are moving along very nicely for you three! Keep up the good work!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete