Sunday, December 31, 2023

The last day of 2023


We are Just3Cats. It is the name that san gave us. San said we should try to think about what we will work towards for next year which will begin tomorrow. So we thought really hard for our list. 
MM: I will try to eat only enough and not push my way to eat my sisters’ food as well. In that way I think san will allow me to eat together  with my sisters n the kitchen. 
M: I will try to be less of a princess. I will not meow at the top of my voice at night. Also I will try to be friends with Sky who has been trying to play with me. 
S: I will try to relax for a bit. Sometimes cats just don’t get along and won’t play with each other san. I can play with Manju who loves me. Maybe the princess is just too sensitive. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope everyone can keep their new year's resolutions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should contact the Cat Blogosphere people (https://blog.catblogosphere.com/) and let them know you are three cats blogging. They will likely put you on one of their posts and more people will know about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're there as Cat Tales. We have not been blogging for some time because the amigos had been very sick. So now we're back. Thank you for commenting on out blog.

      Delete
  3. Those are some good resolutions, sweet pals. Happy New Year! XO

    ReplyDelete