Saturday, December 23, 2023

Momochi the Marvel

My name is Momochi. San cannot remember the name I had before but I do no mind. My people gave me up as they said they could not take care of me. I had a hard time adjusting to living in a whole flat as before I was made to live in a cage the whole time. I refused to get out of my room for a whole month as my sister Sky has a big personality and was a little scary. 
But after many months I saw another kitty in the house. A small kitty who was not so frightening. I was so curious about this kitty and before I knew it. I was outside and sitting  on the cat gym. San calls me Momo now as she said it was easier. But I know in her mind she calls me Momochi. It is Momo and Mochi put together. She thinks it’s funny to be named Peach Rice cake. I don’t understand people! 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good looker and your furs are amazing. Welcome home and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lived in a cage the whole time? Good Heavens, that alone makes your new home much better. And you have other cats to be pals with, too. Your days will only get better, Momochi.

    ReplyDelete