Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday Thanks

I am thankful to have such a big space to laze about in by myself. Also san allows me to jump and fly into the air on the bed when we’re playing. She said I needed a soft landing so I don’t  hurt  myself. My sisters do not get on the bed once I am here. San said we could sit on all the spaces and but it is not ok to make someone give any up if they were there first. I am trying to learn that and now I always try to sit here after breakfast to listen to the birds or just hang out on it by myself. 
It’s the weekend and this is the best place to see the birds. They sometimes fly across the window cawing very loudly. San always opens this window but the mesh across it prevents nasty accidents for me. San told me once when my rainbow grandma was still here that a bird would come to peek into the house. I now wait for such a bird. I am safe inside the house and won’t fall off the window. I am grateful for this space.
I am thankful to be sitting with san this last Friday of 2023. She is on a break so she won’t disappear in the early hours of the morning. We have enjoyed watching Kdrama and plant videos . I am making the most out of these last few days before the new term begins. 

1 comment:

  1. All good things for which to be thankful. That big bed is indeed handy for playing on, I'll bet: my Imogen uses my bed for leaping and rolling when she plays. I think she likes the soft landings, too.

    ReplyDelete