Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hrmphhhh...

I bet SHE doesn't remember today is MY birthday. I don't see any purresentsss...none in my bowl..no stinky morning goodness....nuffing!! I am 2 years old and nuffing in my bowl! Humphhh...let me see. SHE found me on October 6th in the rain. The V_E_T said I was 4-5 weeks. Ok it's close enough. I know SHE is not good at the Mathe-Matiks. End August or early September...hee. Thank goodness SHE doesn't have to count effurryting. We would be in trouble otherwise. I hope we get to do somefing nice like walk in the new park. It's good that SHE is not at work this week and I can get to the park more. Maybe I will get nip purresents....hmmm...

NOOO! I don't want to go to the groomers! I don't want to look nice! You remembered the date wrong! It is NOT my birthdayyy...you know you can't count right...why don't you get your calculator..see...


1 comment:

  1. Ai Bujang, maybe you will get your presents on 6th October!! I hope you have a good time at home with San and the Amigos, and get plenty of walks.

    ReplyDelete