Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mdm A uncovers a secret

Ms Akira aka Mdm A looking around nervously to see if she has been spotted.

She has discovered something, something not even I had seen. She is a very curious little detective is Mdm A.

What? Can it be true? Is that a s...h...o...e? What is happening here?

Let me get closer. I could be imagining things! But no...its really a red sneaker. I wonder why only one sneaker was wedged here? What crazy games can these humans be playing now?

Mdm A taking a good sniff. PHEW! What gives? Afraid that she would falter and faint from the experience, she quickly made her way home and to rest with her smelling salts.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Akira, hope you are feelng better from the vapours! Whose shoe was that?! No wonder they say curiosity kills the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno cat_aunty. The shoe is still there. Even my considerable detective skills can't help me here :))

    ReplyDelete