Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday morning meditations

They say it will rain again this afternoon....hmmmI wonder....

I want out! I want out!
Relax lah Akira. She will bring you out later after Toro. Trust me!

Yup. And I did bring her out later for a few minutes. Then the neighbours' kids came out for tuition class and she scrambled inside and refused to go out again. If the day is fine, I would try to bring Bujang out later in the early evening. I realised that Bujang does not like to go for early morning walks. He would just sit in his carrier or walk for a bit and then decide to sit close to me. I guess the morning air smells diffferent. Bujang being a creature of habit, does not like many changes in his routine.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Miss Akira. Maybe after the school holiday you can get to go out more!

    ReplyDelete