Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday

Bujang sitting neatly on the table away from my books. He is cuirous to know what's happening but not as KPO as Toro.

Toro is always the first one to check the Sunday shopping goodies. This time, there are just cans of cat food and Royal Canin for persians in the shopping bags. I thought I would give Toro some other type of food that would take care of his post-grooming problems of hairballs. It also promises to keep his fur shiny but I think all the kitties would benefit from some of this food (if only I can persuade them to eat it)
The 2 kitties are relaxing in the middle of the living room waiting for things to happen. Unfortunately I can already hear thunder and can see some lightning. So no one gets to go out this Sunday. Poor kitties. The rains are already here.

1 comment:

  1. It rained over here too. At 11am and 4pm. Another day for walkies lah, Bujang.

    ReplyDelete