Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rest and Relax

The amigos were resting outside of the house this afternoon as it was too hot to go downstairs. I found that I had 5 leashes and so all of them could just hang out by themselves and take a short walk ouside. Toro had Bujang had the distance of 2 leashes each and Akira had one. Of course Ms Akira was not pleased as she could not walk as much as the other 2 and she decided after 10 minutes to stay in the house. I realised that Toro was getting a little braver and did not run home desperately every time a neighbour walked past the house. He would go into the house hurriedly but was quite willing to go out again to hang out with Bujang after a few minutes.

Toro and Bujang exploring the same space without killing each other.

Bujang found something quite interesting on the wall. On closer inspection, I found it to be only peeling paint!

1 comment:

  1. I think cats can see things which we don't lah. Toro and Bujang are getting along well. I think their fightings are for exercises only, so don't worry too much.

    ReplyDelete