Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tanaka and FatBoy


ngom...ngom..ngom...




Fatboy minded his own business with eating the salmon kibble. I had placed the kibble on the floor as I did not bring any bowl with me. Fatboy ate quite neatly and so I didn't have much trouble clearing it away when he finished with it.

And who might you be eh....

FatBoy was very curious at first when he saw Tanaka and came to take a look. He sniffed quietly and quite serenely. No feathers or fur got ruffled. Tanaka to his credit remained still most of the time but he let out a hiss or two just to tell FatBoy he was not afraid!

Okie. You sit still in there and I will sit here - right infront of you...whahahaha....


FatBoy decided that he had made his message to Tanaaka pretty clear and walked off to find other amusements..

Tanaka kept watch until he could not see FatBoy anymore. I had to wait until FatBoy decided to go as if not, he would have insisted on following me home. On our way home, we saw Minah contentedly grooming herself. She didn't see us and so I quickly wheeled Tanaka home. If she had seen us, I would have to stop and feed her. Minah does not take to strange cats in carriers easily :)

2 comments:

  1. Would Minah pounce onto Tanaka even if he is in the cage???

    Oh my~ are all calicos so fiesty? *sweat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She would sniff very aggresively and then scream and hiss...while circling the carrier :) She did that to Bujang several times.

    ReplyDelete