Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday in the park

Well, I do not know this place. I will just sit here behind these things...
and he did....

he sat and watched the goings on from behind the palm fronds...

Then he sat inside his carrier. For 20 minutes I sat with him reading a magazine...

It was very restful but the sun was getting hotter and I told him I would bring him to his favourite ixora park..


Here Bujang curled and turned about on the rough concrete...

He had a very good time and did not realise he was being watched....

by a very pretty calico from behind the bushes....

She sat quietly, made no noise and did not attempt to talk to him...

This is the pretty little girl with a tipped ear. I am glad to see that she is sterilised. I remembered feeding her a long time ago. She had a good friend, a handsome, black Tom Casanova. I have not seen him for a long time already.

This very handsome female is the resident cat at the park. I was worried that she might have a growth on her belly but after I felt it, I was relieved that it was not a hard ball. So I guess she was just fat :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pretty Miss Calico! She looks like she has Persian blood in her?

    Bujang didn't notice that he had been spied on?

    It has been a glorious day. Glad to see that Bujang had a good time outside

    ReplyDelete