Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WildBunch's dinner

Ms Akira hanging out...
I went to feed the WB tonight but without much success. Only 2 of the usual suspects came to dinner - Minah and FatBoy. Cal and Putih were missing. I rang the keys close to 30 minutes but none of the girls came out. I suspect Cal did not come out because Big Casanova, the very big tough-looking black boy came to dinner. So I went to find Putih to no avail. When I came back Big Casanova had finished his dinner and had gone to rest in the playground. I rang the keys for Cal again but she didn't come out. :(
I gave the rest of the leftover food to FatBoy. He ate with gusto, until the very last morsel. Big Casanova came to watch him but he hardly paid any attention. When Big Casanova walked past to go to another place, FatBoy stopped eating and followed slowly. Since it was late, I decided to go home as even FatBoy would not dare tangle with Big Casanova.
It gave me and FatBoy a great fright when out of the lift came two barking dogs! I think they're shnauzers (?). One of them was not on a leash. It ran towards FatBoy but his owner called to him sharply! I stayed to watch the FatBoy was not under threat and then went home. I saw Minah sitting quietly at my void deck. It quite cheered me to see her as I was worried for the 2 other girls. At least I have 1 who came to dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment