Friday, June 15, 2007

Lilo at the vet

A little fuzzy pic of Lilo...

This is Lilo. She is one of the two cats that my cousin adopted some time ago from M. She is very pretty and has green eyes. She is at the vet at the same time as Bujang. I was so surprised when he (my cousin) entered the vet's and saw me. He immediately asked me if I had seen his son and Lilo. I told him I was the only one there with Bujang. He was quite distressed and rushed out again. After abit, he entred the clinic again and told me his son was on his way. It seemed Lilo was sick and she had been vomitting for 2 days. She would drink water and then she would vomit.

Poor Lilo was looking quite tired and my cousin was trying to comfort her. Then I had to bring Bujang to see the doc for his nails . After we came out, the doc called for Lilo. I was glad that Bujang and I were at the vet for just some nail-trimming and nothing more serious.

1 comment: