Monday, June 04, 2007

Reserve



I am off to Hk tomorrow and I'm glad to say that my cousin will try to feed the WildBunch. We went on the rounds togther just now and she knows the kitties and who would eat what. Cal was very shy and refused to come out of the carpark and so I had to feed her there. I hope she would come out for the rest fo the week for dinner. I hope all of them be punctual for the new dinner date. I did tell her that if she can't make it she would leave a note for the aunty for the remainder of the days that I am away.
I notice that the aunty or her proxy sometimes leaves wet food for Putih right in the centre of the walkway!! Now that she has to work nights, I guess she has no control over what her friend does. I keep having to clean up after whoever it is who feeds Putih and the rest. These last few days, I notice no more food strewn all over the place. One of the neighbours told me that the aunty asked if I feed the cats and now that she knows I do, she or her friend has not fed the wildbunch at night, thus there is no food strewn all over the vicinity of the 4 cats.
I hope my cousin can keep up with the WildBunch and they with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment