Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Thoughts

It's my house too...


As I was making my way out this afternoon I caught Toro relaxing on the sofa with grandma's favourite cushions. Of cos Toro was wide awake by the time I clicked his pic with my nokia :) He is always the one who is quite willing to pose for pictures :)
Work begins tomorrow and I think I will miss being with the amigos during the day. Their routine is the same - wake up, yell at me to wake up, have breakfast, take a nap, sit under the sun and nap some more, sit outside when I let them, nap again until dinner, eat and then play. Finally everyone settles down to sleep at about 11 pm.
The WildBunch are all at attendance today, even Cal who came out from under a red colt when I rang the keys.
I am just finishing the lst bits of work with Ms Akira on my lap. she has been whining the whole day, even after grandma lets her sit on her lap twice. She is sitting quietly looking at nothing. The rest of the boys are outside...napping. :)

3 comments:

  1. Toro looks like some Maharajahs with those cushions!!

    Maybe Miss Akira is dreading the fact that you won't be at home during the days

    ReplyDelete
  2. San, do your cats ever try to scratch the leather sofa? I wonder if leather appeals to cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My green sofa is full of scratch marks especially the arms. The amigos use it to spring onto their cat gym and Megat uses them to sleep on. He sometimes use it as a scratching board so I have placed a scratching board close enough to the sofa to persuade him to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete