Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cik Mina's family

Mat with Cik Mina's family...

Cik Mina's family is very wary of strangers as they should be. The aunties at work are at their wits end of what to do with Mina's kittens. They are afraid of the supervisor at work. The supervisor is leaving Mina alone as I told him I would send her for neutering in June already.

Mina is trying to get her kittens to be more independent. She shoos them away if they try to get food from her bowl. I have seen another male cat trying to woo her last week so its quite good that I have the appointment slot for her already. I just have to catch her. The aunties have told me they would try to catch her for me also. Dr L of the Animal Clicnic will do the operation. I will send her immediately to the clinic on the 20th and they will do the op on the 21st. Then I will take care of her for a week before bringing her back. She seems to recognise me more these days as I have been filling up her food bowl before going home from work.


2 comments: