Thursday, June 28, 2007

Public service notice

My public service notice...


I pasted this notice next to the lifts in the blocks surrounding the place that I saw the mystery cat - MC. I posted one in my block this afternoon whenI got home from work. When I went down to feed Minah, the poster was gone. I do not know if it had fallen and someone had thrown it in the bin or someone actually brought it home.
The bad thing is I did not see MC for dinner. I asked the people who were milling about if they had seen her but no one had. I hope the poor kitty is ok.
I wonder if I would get a call from the TC about putting up illegal notices. Hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. A lovely cat. Most certainly owned.
    There are so many "illegal" real estate and tuition stickers everywhere, what is there for TC to pick about?

    ReplyDelete