Thursday, June 14, 2007

Food issues

I don't like being rained on...

Last night when I came home from feeding the WB, grandma told me that Megat threw up his dinner. This is the first time he has done this. I notice too that Toro, who would usually eat Natural Balance Tuna refuses to touch it for several days. Even Megat who is always hungry and who would usually just gobble up his Natural Balance has to be encouraged to eat it. Nothing has been said about Natural Balance Tuna so I assumed it would be ok to feed it the amigos.
Of course I may just be paranoid about the whole issue. Megat has been doing very well with his diet of Waltham Renal and some Natural Balance. Of course he can just eat Waltham Renal but its rather boring and it might turn him off the whole thing. He is 10 years old. Surely he deserves some joy with his food.
Maybe I would give him some fussiecat, like the rest of the amigos.

5 comments:

  1. No new news from the Natural Balance website.

    Sometimes they gobble up the food too fast and their stomach cannot handle the sudden intake of food and they will just throw up. Happens to mine sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info kxbc. Its just that I have never seen megat throw up anything, even when he was in the carpark. He used to gobble up his food but now he eats slowly as he knows no one else will eat his NB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strays are hardy but when they turn house cats, they turn soft. Hehehe...I think lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with KXBCY. Of course if the vomitting persists it may be something else....


    If Megat can survive carpark for 10 years, he should be pretty hardy.

    But, how come his back side is botak ah??

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are also wondering how come he has no hair growing there at all. Its just skin. The hair on the rest of his body have all grown and are now quite soft and silky. I think he may have sat too much ...hahaha

    ReplyDelete