Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home News

Bujang trying to be as far away from Megat as possible...

This is the state of the amigo house :) Megat is King or he wants to be King and the rest apart from Ms Akira tread very carefully around him. Yesterday was the first time I saw Bujang retaliating when Megat tried to slap him. He slapped back. And with that I think things are looking up for everyone. Bujang and Toro play with megat sometimes, running and chasing each other. Then when things cool down and they walk past him, Megat would spring up and try to beat them up. Toro sometimes fights back. But most times they just leave Megat alone. Ms Akira is the only one brave enough to tell Megat off and she would sometimes go out of her way to remind him of who she is :)
Tonight I gave Megat NB Salmon and Tuna. He ate it enthusiastically and did not throw up. The rest got some Snappy Tom chicken as Ms Akira is now off fussiecat. Toro, Bujang and Ms Akira share a 80g can.
I got a new bottle of ARCferon for Megat. He knew he had to take his meds and he ran all over the house. Grandma had to help me hold him while I fed him his vitamins. He is a wily old cat.

1 comment:

  1. The cats do slap about, but just in mock fights.

    Keep the excitement going.

    I think the Amigos had accepted Megat as family now.

    ReplyDelete