Sunday, June 24, 2007

WildBunch




The WildBunch are eating from aluminium bowls these days. Their whiskers do not touch the sides of the bowls and so they are much happier. Even FatBoy is taking a new interest in Snappy Tom since I have put the contents in the flat alumiium bowl. I am glad cos I bought Snappy Tom by the dozen and if he doesn't est it, no one else is going to, except Minah sometimes.
FatBoy has a new routine for feeding. After I fed him, I would usually feed Cal. But these days Cal does not appear at 7.10. So I would feed Putih first and trace my steps back. It was quite interesting to see that one day, I came down at 7 and FatBoy was not at his feeding station. I jingled the keys and called out his name but he still did not appear. So I went to feed Putih instead at the playground. After Putih had taken about 2 bites of fussiecat, I felt Fatboy at my side! He was panting hard from running! I think he ran about looking for me and found me at the playground. He had seen me at the playground once when he followed behind me. So I guess he remembered where I might be and just ran about to look for me. Anyway, Putih is my last station but I would usually go back to round up FatBoy and bring him back to his block. Sometimes he is still hungry and so he would get the last bits of fussiecat which he simply loves.
Now the routine is Minah, Fatboy, Cal (if she is there), Putih, Cal (if she is not at her station the first time), FatBoy (cos I have to make sure he gets back to his flat) and Minah. Minah usually gets some kibble before I go back. It takes me about 40 minutes. I am so much better at this now as before it would have taken me 1 hr 30 minutes...and that was without Putih!!
Sometimes Big Casanova comes to dinner. When this happens I know Cal would take alot of persuading to eat. I now feed her in-between cars (which is dangerous for her as well) in the carpark or yesterday she was under a car (out of the carpark). She simply refuses to come out to the void deck to eat. I have yet to discver how to entice her to get out from under and between cars for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so Minah eats twice?

    Do you bring the aluminium plates with you? Do you have one for each cat?

    Be careful while walking at night. Bring a torch, whistle, and wear long sleeves and pants.

    FatBoy is so sweet. Cats have brains.

    Lastly, I think they add something to FuseeCat? Coz EVERY cat I know, simply loves it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only bring one aluminium plate and one plastic plate. Minah would eat 3/4 of her 80g fusiecat and I would give the rest to FatBoy who eats all of it plus his Snappy Tom in the bowl. Putih eats from the same bowl cos FatBoy would have polished his share. Then I feed Cal from the plastic bowl as FatBoy would be polishing Putih's leftovers :)

    Yes, fusiecat seems to be everyone' sbut Ms Akira's favourite. I notice the 400g has red tuna and the 80 g has white tuna. I wonder why this is.

    ReplyDelete